Sunday 23 February 2014


My dream my future

 

All of  us has a dream in life.

 I have a dreams. And I will do whatever it takes to achieve it. College is my first step to achieve my dreams. You only live once. In my childhood my teacher asked me "anea kayat mo pagbalinan nu dumakkel ka?" and I said maam  I want to become a nurse someday. And to tell you, my dream today as a senior student is to become a doctor. Dreams to have a happy family in the future and have a lots of money. But my first goal is to get my diploma, and to graduate because this will be the key to fullfill and to achieve my dreams in life. They say DREAMS  DO COME TRUE. And I hope my dreams will not just be a dream.


  Problems are not reason to give up but a challenge to improve ourselves, not an excuse to back out, but an inspiration to move forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment