Tuesday 8 October 2013

                                  SHE'S THE ONE

                        

                       Hero! we all know that superman, batman, spider man are superheroes. Every person has a hero. A hero is the one whom you admired the most.
               My hero is not like as the superheroes, she is the only one. I can't ever compare her to anyone in the whole world. She starts working before the sun comes up. I wouldn't be here if it wasn't her My dad is in abroad that's why my mom is only our companion at home. She's the only one who supports me if I have problem. she's the only one whom can I lean on, when I am sad. She leads me to the right path. I am very lucky because I have a mother like her. She will never leave me against all odds. 
            In my life, I have a lot of changes that happened but my mom's love will remain endless. Every moment in my life, she's always there. And I will never put those moment that I am with her to waste. She's my mother, She's my hero.

No comments:

Post a Comment