Sunday 11 August 2013




       ICT "INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATIONS TECHNOLOGY". These is all about computer. In our ICT subject during our first grading period,  I’ve learned about the history of internet, about Blog. I've learned how to have gmail account and how to make a  blog that this serve as my journal and this is my first time, and I am more familiarize to the people who shares their knowledge or skills about internet on the past century.
          
           There was no problems that I have encountered but on the history of internet, there is a challenges that I have encountered. Its on memorizing of years, dates and names, but I cope up with reviewing my notes. And one of  my problem is that laziness.

Moving on. . .


              I hope that this next grading, will be easy for us to understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment